- Click the red Register link located under the Log In button above.
- After clicking Register, you will receive an email including a link to create a password. Follow the link in the email to enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will be on the User Profile page. Here you will enter specifics regarding your campaign. Feel free to enter as much or as little information as you choose. In the Tags section, choose any that apply. (Tags help sort campaigns, making it easier for donors to locate a specific campaign.)
- Once you have submitted your campaign, it will be approved and published by PGOG. Your campaign will then reflect under the Support Adoption / Donate tab on our website.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your campaign has been submitted.
- At any time you can come back and once logged in, track your donations and update your campaign as needed.
- You, as well as PGOG, will receive email notifications each time a donation is made to your campaign.
You are not required to go this route, but it’s a fast, easy way to fund-raise!
Please note that it is not permissible for grant families to donate to their own fundraising campaign.